Condominium Legal Services
Condominiums have their own rule book and our firm is able to provide the following range of legal services involving all aspects of condominium matters, including but not limited to:
• Attendance at Board meetings and meetings of owners when and if required
• Human Resources/Labour and Employment advice and strategy
• Collection and recovery of any arrears due and owing by the unit owner
• Litigation in all matters including claims, defences, and actions involving construction issues and deficiencies
• The registration of liens for non-payment of expenses, power of sale actions, etc.
• Arbitration and Mediation services pursuant to the new mediation/arbitration provisions to the Condominium Act 1998 requiring alternative dispute resolution for various issues, including certain issues with the Developer
• The preparation of By-Laws and Rules
• General advice and consultation with respect to all issues of condominium law
Our staff is dedicated and qualified to assist the Board both efficiently and effectively in resolving the various issues. Our experience allows us to tailor our legal services specifically to your unique and individual requirements while maintaining the objective of effective and affordable legal representation.